One of those days -

|
Day was going as usual, monday's at work are little hectic. I had planned my evening in advance, that i will come back at 5 and paint puppy pen. Around 12 pm my boss drops the bomb " bebe you will ve to go for this meeting @ greater noida". I hated that moment, felt like someone crushed my plans under her fake hugo boss sandals. I was about to leave for the meeting, my management trainee gives a panic call. She had bumped car into a parked car. So me and other two people left for the crime scene. Both the cars had major dents all over, the accused car ( MT) bonnet was up and fan belt was broken. The sufferer's car door was damaged and window glass was broken. After much haggling we settled for 5k. I so wanted to slap the stupid ass (MT). Why the fck she was driving someone else's car when its only 3 days of her driving classes, that too without the licence.
Me and my counter part from mumbai office left for meeting at 3 and reached client's office around 5. This place i really dun like esp the client, but some how i maintained my interest in the meeting, i so wanna scream " DUH! i know these details, talk something new". It's been 2 weeks and 2 days that i am not smoking at all, i am going thru major withdrawal symptoms. My counterpart was smoking like a chimney, i felt like stubbing the butt into his butts. I had craving for smoking and since then my mood swings started. P's day was also not a gr8 one. I came back home after little shopping. Kids foods and mom's havan stuff. Electricity was not there, and kids have peed and pooped all over. I cleaned it and mom was trying to help. She cleaned the room with me and while doing it i saw a cigarette butt again lying under the bed. My cravings were much stronger now. And little good mood i had after seeing kids, turned into a bad mood.
Watching 10 thousand BC on HBO, may be this will pep my mood.

2 Your take on this:

flygye12 said...

cheer up dear, this too shall pass !

Phantasmagoric Revelation said...

I m feeling much better today :)