From 7 am to 11 am....

|
It's a different feeling today, i got up with a feeling of owning something. Finally after some 6 hours of contemplating with templates and settings, i managed a decent looking blog. I changed the blog title some 7 times. i dun wanna run through all the names i selected. Finally, P made some necessary changes in my blog, and will make more later. I am learning this new "thingy", and will take some more time. Got up at 7 am fed the kids and then while reading newspaper i dozed off. P called, my "phantasmagoric moment". His calls really make my day, seriously.
Will be goin to pick up my cousin and her kids in sometime, first i will have to clean the whole house. The Domestic help is still not back from Nepal. I am so used to his services now. i hate cleaning the house and making morning tea. But soon things will be more hectic, post arrival of new puppies.

0 Your take on this: