I hate it the most .................................

|
1. Wen i m ignored by you the whole day
2. Wen Little M pees inside my room
3. Wen my boss acts too smart with me
4. Wen Mom talks about my past
5. Wen you dun respond to my calls (sometimes)
6. Wen Big M, pesters me to take her for a walk 12 in the night
7. Wen i dun get to know, what i want to know from you
8. Wen i see myself failing in keepin the promises i made
9. Wen you make sarcastic remarks for no reason
10.Wen i m left with less money in my account
11. Wen i cannot buy what i really want to buy
12. Wen i dun get to see you or hear from you
13. Wen you go away from me for 6 months
14. Wen i m told about my "cousin's" profile updates
15. Wen i am told i m black by others ( esp my roomie). So want to smash his face
16. Wen people tell me that i am so "SUGGESTIVE" & "obvious"
17. Wen my client treats me like i dun exist for good
18. Wen i've to see my "cousins" living "better" life than mine
19. Wen u and i fight and stop talking
20. LAST YEAR ..those 5 days i hate most.......

2 Your take on this:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have your perspective apart from P's! 2 brilliant blogs from the same household... It'll really help understand the nature of relationship :-)

Phantasmagoric Revelation said...

It's beautiful to be in one.... but it hurts as well. So keep ur eyes and ears wide open while getting into one ....