It's all about who i am ???

|
As I am staring at my newborn blog, I was wondering what this blog will be about.. and then I thought it need not be specific.. (if I have to write about marketing and advertising.. since its what my profession is... then what will Philip Kotlers of the world will do...!! idon't want them to envy me!)

This blog is a collection of my thoughts, musings, likings,
dis-likings, poetry, fiction, literature.. (very much like Paulo Coelho's "like a flowing river.." only difference is that he can afford to get his "collection of thoughts" published.. )

Someone asked me recently that why i am not into Creative writing and what I am doing as a servicing person (old school version of Account management, in advertising).. somehow this question struck home. I guess this is another reason which pushed me to start writing... maybe.. we'll figure it out.. won't we ?

2 Your take on this:

Anonymous said...

I never really thought you'd be heavily against blogging! That's assuming you ARE who you think you are, and all evidence thus far suggests that you are...

Phantasmagoric Revelation said...

:P