Euthanasia is better anyday for me

|

I’m scared of needles and have missed most of my vaccinations at school because I’ve been too scared to go through with them. Your doctor will think you are stupid for being scared of shots. Many people are terrified of needles, and some even faint when given a shot. And i m not too proud to say that i belong to the group who will faint even at the sight of the needle. Today i was shitting bricks when doctor took that long wire, which was supposed to be forced thru my throat. I finally gave up to the cruel doctor temptations. 40 mins were most painful and agonizing. I hated each and everyone who i could think of that time. I tried hard to divert my mind, but everytime the tube was twisted inside me, my mind was not able to think anything else other than kicking that doctor's balls so hard so that he cud relate with my pain.
Finally they got bored of the game and treasure hunt inside my body. I got up and was least interested to know about the findings,i just wanted to leave and go and rest at home. I am so sure that if anytime later in life, i will be needing life support system, where i will be poked with needles everyday " i will choose euthanasia".

0 Your take on this: